Sun Salutation’s for me involves (One move per breath)
- Arms up
- swan dive down to forward bend
- lift up the heart then back down
- Right foot back to runner stretch
- left foot back to plank
- lower to the floor
- Up to Sphinx, cobra or up dog
- Up to downward dog
- Right foot forward to runners stretch
- Left foot forward to forward bend
- Sweep back up
- Repeat with left foot back/forward first.
Depending on how I feel, I might include crescent moon on both side or a gentle backbend before swan diving down.
- Runner stretch on one side
- Up into Triangle
- Warrior I
- Warrior II
- Goddess Squat
- Reverse order on the other side.
I typically hold each pose for 5-10 breathes.