I hope anyway. Here’s what I’ve got figured out. This I can do daily.
- Plank. full. I can’t do the elbow planks. Maybe later, out full planks on my hands. I will get over the 90 second hump.
- Bridge. Either as reps or as long as I can. Maybe both.
- Pilates Hundreds. Once a day.
- Bike riding/elliptical/walking/running/roller skating. One of them. I need to do one of them daily, 30 minutes minimum. Walking the kids to the bus stop doesn’t count. Once I start working outside the house, this might be adjusted.
- Fitness app/misc. I know that’s kind of generic, but it’s what I’ve got.
These are the fitness apps/Fitness misc I have, that I don’t really use right now.
- Ab workouts
- All-in Yoga
- Core MDWorkout
- Hot Body Yoga
- Stimulus (another yoga app)
- Workouts Lite
- Yoga by MDWorkout
- Yoga for Runners
- Yoga Trainer
- Yoga Pose Deck
- Pilates deck
I’m committing to one or two exercises daily. If I get REALLY motivated, I’ll do a real workout twice a week. A real workout will be 15 minutes or more. I’ve got plenty of DVD’s to use.
There. I’ve said it. Come May 1st, I’ll be ready and to go. I need to get in the habit to workout before getting ready for work. I’ll need to once I start working again.