We ordered the Wii Fit and bundle from Walmart.com (they actually had them in stock!)on Monday. It came Wednesday night and we finally set it up Friday afternoon. So my Yoga practice was using the Wii Fit. I’ll do my review of Wii Fit once I use it a bit more. It was pretty good. I think I ended doing the yoga portion for 10 minutes plus.
- Tree (twice)
- Warrior II (twice)
- Deep breathing
- Half Moon
- Sun Salutations ~ Gentle back bend, forward bend and Chair. It goes through three times. I unlocked this one while using it.
I did some Yoga this morning while Baby Girl was watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I managed just over 10 minutes with the following poses:
- Sun Salutations ~ Twice through
- Moon Salutations (Runner stretch, Modified Triangle, Warrior I & II, Goddess Squat, then reverse on the other side ~ holding each pose for 3 breaths)
- I went right into Plank, Up Dog, Down Dog Child’s Pose for 3 breaths each
- Fish Pose ~ 10 breaths
- Seated spinal twisting ~5 breaths each side each leg
That’s it. So far, so good!