I was looking at my Fitness magazine, dated May 2008. I came across “The Perfect Circuit” Here’s the routine:
What you’ll need: a pair of 5-8 lb dumbbells.
- 24 alternating lunges with bicep curls, holding dumbbells in each hand
- 20 Plie squats, feet turned out to the sides, knees behind toes, holding a dumbbell in each hand. as you squart, raise arms straight out in front of chest. Lower arms as you lift back up.
- Two 45 second plank holds, hands below shoulders, abs engaged, back straight; lift one leg each time.
- 20 alternating reverse lunges, holding a dumbbel in each hand. As you lunge back life arms straight out to sides at shoulder height, palms down. Lower arms as you stand up.
- 20 squats, holding a dumbbell in each hand. As you squat, press dumbbells straight overhead, palms facing foreard. Lower arms as you lift back up.
- 1 to 3 minutes of cardio (such as jogging in place, jumping jacks or jumping rope.
Rest for 1 minute, then do another set, switching up the order of the exercises.
I’ve paperclipped several other pages and I’ll share them with you here too.