Today I managed to do two chunks of Yoga. I did 10 minutes of yoga video, while my lunch was cooking (a Totino’s Mexican pizza) and 30 minutes while the kids were watching Diego!
- Sun Salutations (2 rounds ~ see my WoYo page to find out MY sun salutation)
- Moon Salutations (Holding for 2 breathes going one way and 3 breathes going back the other way)
- Down Dog, Plank & Child flow (2 times through holding 3 breaths)
- Full Shoulder stand (10 breaths)
- Spinal Twisting (10 breaths each)
- Pigeon Pose (10 breaths)
- a little Shivasna
- Tree Pose (10 breaths each side)
- Balancing Eagle (10 breaths)
That makes it for 60 minutes this week! Yippee!! Last week was only 20 minutes, but it was a short week, so all is good.